31.5.06

You know what's coming? It's the World Cup folks!

Peter Crouch is obviously excited: until I work out youtube's apparently eeeevil embedding system, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96eSrFlUVh0

Anyway, I plan (as soon as the onlineness becomes evident) to make theme posts! Yeah! So if you know some music from the different countries that you think should be featured, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Obviously, I can probably find stuff fairly easily for England or USA, but Angola, Saudi Arabia or Tunisia might be trickier.

And remember: it's the World Cup! Exciting, innit?

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

Hi. If you fancy it, the first gig by my band 'cut', that I mentioned, is this Saturday? Also it would be great to hear you on the CP again! ATB, Tim

cut website